Huwebes, Abril 21, 2011

Being a Female Rescuer


Being a female rescuer is not an easy task. It is duplex complicated. Sustaining other lives, while yours is not  predetermined. What I mean is I'm not sure if i can be a good rescuer ( or savior as they call us) so that other's may live!!!... 

Way back 1992,  I'm in doubt  doing life support to other's, why? because I can not guarantee that people may revive  using my  uncommon skills as a life support provider. A bunch  of question jog in my brain, but because of the ability that i cultured from different organization helping others society who are concerned in  helping others ... " so that others may live", i can now simply provide a pre- hospital care (emergency management) to a person who needs my help.  

As of today 2011,  I keep on a LOT of training, as long as  I"m happy  helping others to have a new life  and restart  their existence on EARTH.

2 komento: